Search This Blog

Loading...

Tuesday, November 30, 2010

BHG AIR PLANT DECORATIONS

MAKING LIVING ORNAMENTS? READ THIS!!

  1. CHOOSE YOUR SIZE SMARTLY. If you choose ornaments globes with too small an opening, I will not have the size plant you need to fill the ball. Too small requires only baby plants and since this is very popular, I am running out of babes.

  2. THE ARTICLE SAYS TO SPRITZ THE PLANT WHILE IN THE BALL... I do not agree! Hydrate very well before constructing your ornament and then have the plant removed after the holiday season, rehydrated and placed into the correct environment. It is highly unlikely that the plant will survive more than the holiday season in the ball.

  3. ORDER A SMALL COMBO AND LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING. I will be happy to pick out plants that will look wonderful and have the highest chance of surviving the experience.
  4. If you only need a few plants, ORDER FUNKIANA'S (gallery 2) and I will include a couple of Babies.

No comments: